Fire Extinguisher Servicing and installation
We know fire extinguishers save lives, property and business almost daily (FETA study) The question is not should I have fire extinguishers, the question is what type of fire extinguishers do I need and where should they be located? NSM provide the complete range of fire extinguishers, along with the vital information you need to stay compliant and safe.
The fire extinguishers we supply are manufactured to the highest standard, approved to British Standard BS EN3: 1996 and carrying the British Standard Kitemark.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) came into effect in October 2006, replacing over 70 pieces of fire safety law, and applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common areas of flats and multiple occupation houses.
The Law Applies to you if you are:
- Responsible for business premises
- An employer or self-employed with business premises
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- A charity or voluntary organisation
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises providing accommodation